Where does the sessions take place?
- Our program will take place on Oliver Ames's Muscato Stadium Turf Field (Rain or Shine!)
Who runs the program?
- Our program is run by John Barata Easton Soccer’s Director of Coaching. For more information on John visit HERE
What should my child bring to the Program?
- Your soccer players should bring a #4 or #5 soccer ball, cleats, shin guards (2nd grade and above), plenty of water* and hand sanitizer. We will also have hand sanitizer on site, but we encourage families to have their own for sanitizer.
What happens if it rains?
- Soccer is played it the rain ☺ The session will be cancelled if the conditions are too severe and you will be refunded your registration fee.
It's cold outside, will my child be expected to participate?
- Yes, please dress your player accordingly! We will vary the activities according to the weather so that players have an enjoyable experience while playing soccer.
Will my child be placed on a team?
- These sessions are focused on individual technical skills with team activities depending on the clinic.
Why is the camp limited to 25 players per session?
- Per COVID19 Return to Play restrictions, we are unable to have more than 25 "Players" on the play space at one time.
- Refunds will be processed per clinic (minus SportsEngine processing fee) if we have to cancel 1 or more clinics due to COVID19 related restrictions.
How additionally will Easton Soccer comply with the COVID19 Return To Play criteria?
- Players must wear a face mask at all times except during a coach lead socially distanced mask break.
- Parents/Guardians are required to take the players temperature prior to reporting to attending the clinic. If the player has a temperature, or shows any signs of sickness, please notify us and keep your child at home because they will be unable to participate.
- Easton Soccer will provide hand sanitizer around the complex.
- It’s recommended to wash your child’s playing close upon returning home and having him/her clean themselves with soap and water as a precautionary measure.
- Easton Soccer will follow Mass Youth Soccer's Return to Play Policies