The 2020 Bounce Back Summer Clinic Series includes the Dust the Rust Off and the Preseason Mini Clinics.
Where does the sessions take place?
Who runs the Summer program?
- Our program is run by John Barata Easton Soccer’s Director of Coaching. For more information on John visit HERE
What should my child bring to the Program?
- Your soccer players should bring a #4 or #5 soccer ball, cleats, shin guards (2nd grade and above), plenty of water* and hand sanitizer. We will also have hand sanitizer on site, but we encourage families to have their own for sanitizer.
What happens if it rains?
- The session will be rescheduled to a later date of the conditions are too severe. Soccer is played it the rain ☺
It's hot outside, will my child be expected to participate?
- We will vary the activities according to the weather so that campers have an enjoyable experience while playing soccer.
Will my child be placed on a team?
- These sessions are focused on individual technical skills. Per COVID19 Return to Play requirements, we are unable to play in a “team” environment at this time.
Why is the camp limited to 45 players per session?
- Per COVID19 Return to Play restrictions, we are unable to have more than 50 individuals on the play space at one time. We've limited registration to 45 to allow flexibility with coaches and staff.
- Refunds will be processed pro rata (minus SportsEngine processing fee) if we have to cancel due to COVID19 related restrictions.
How additionally will Easton Soccer comply with the COVID19 Return To Play criteria?
- Players must wear a face mask to and from practice. While practicing the face masks can be removed.
- Players must enter the Easton Soccer fields to the east or left side of the tennis courts. When leaving, players and guardians are asked to leave between the tennis courts and OA High School.
- Porta Potties will be cleaned numerous times throughout the day.
- Parents/Guardians are required to take the players temperature prior to reporting to attending the clinic. If the player has a temperature, or shows any signs of sickness, please notify us and keep your child at home because they will be unable to participate.
- Easton Soccer will provide hand sanitizer around the complex.
- It’s recommended to wash your child’s playing close upon returning home and having him/her clean themselves with soap and water as a precautionary measure.
- Easton Soccer will follow Mass Youth Soccer's Return to Play Policies